For General Enquiries Call: 01625 861 221
For Estate Enquiries Call: 01565 757970
Call: 01625 861 221
Cheshire Wedding Venue - Capesthorne Hall
Welcome to Capesthorne Hall, home of the Bromley-Davenports since 1726.
Set in the heart of Cheshire, with its elegant interior, photogenic gardens and imposing approach, Capesthorne Hall is a stunning location for weddings, corporate events, receptions, dinners, business meetings, conferences, presentations, exhibitions, film locations and festivals.
The Hall and Grounds are open to visitors between April and October on Sundays, Mondays and Bank Holidays. Visit the historic Hall and our award winning gardens then enjoy afternoon tea in The Butler’s Pantry.
Contact us on 01625 861221 or email email@example.com
For information on special events throughout the year, visit our events page.
If you are looking for a Cheshire wedding venue, Capesthorne Hall is a licensed venue with an elegant interior and it is ideal for anyone considering hosting their wedding reception, civil ceremonies, civil marriages, naming ceremonies, renewal of vows and celebrations of all religions and faiths.
For more information on having your country house wedding at Capesthorne Hall or to arrange a viewing appointment please call 01625 861221, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the website.
- ‘ Just to say a huge thank you for all your help and support over the past year leading up to our wedding on the 17th of April. You have been so thoughtful and kind and always reassured us that everything would be fine. How right you were!! ’
- ‘ Thank you all so much for all you did to make our wedding day so special. We could not have wished for a more wonderful venue ’
- ‘ I don’t think we could have done it without you! It was lovely to just have one contact who I could phone with my random questions! ’
- ‘ The wedding arrangements at Capesthorne were just perfect! The rooms for the civil service, canapés and wedding breakfast were beautiful and exactly what we had wanted. The changing facilities for the bride and her bridesmaids were also excellent. ’
- ‘ Many thanks for the use of Capesthorne Hall for our wedding day. I can't explain how perfect the day was, the weather, the music, the food and especially the venue. So many of our guests have mentioned how beautiful Capesthorne Hall and its grounds are ’
- ‘ Thank you so much, it was absolutely amazing, could not have wished for more. All the guest said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We appreciate all the effort you went to, to make it a perfect day for Chloe and Dom and Ray and I. A day to remember for the rest of their lives. Magical. ’
- ‘ I knew as soon as I set eyes on Capesthorne Hall, it was the venue for me. I envisioned my special day to be magical, exquisite and simply breathtaking and Capesthorne Hall ticked all those boxes. As far as the staff go, the service, support and advice we received from the very first meeting to the actual wedding day was second to none. The staff were friendly, warm, professional and very organised, leaving me to enjoy my special day. ’
- ‘ Capesthorne Hall was an amazing venue for our wedding in June. The staff were great and the facilities were excellent. We had the best day of our lives and I couldn’t rate Capesthorne Hall highly enough. The beautiful buildings the lake and the gardens really are breathtaking. Thank you to all at Capesthorne! ’