For General Enquiries Call: 01625 861 221
For Estate Enquiries Call: 01565 757970
Call: 01625 861 221
Capesthorne Hall - Cheshire Wedding Venue
The majestic Capesthorne Hall, with its stunning gardens, is without doubt one of most prestigious Cheshire wedding venues. The grandeur of the Hall with its opulent rooms plus the contemporary Lakeside facility with glorious panoramic views will be exclusively yours for the day, a stunning historic venue offering high class facilities.
The estate is a tranquil haven of wildlife, parkland and formal gardens. Through the Milanese gates, opposite the chapel, alongside the estate’s chain of lakes, merge colourful perennials with more unusual 18thCentury plants, maples and cherry trees.
A magnificent country house wedding venue set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside – the epitome of Jacobean style architecture. This truly romantic and picturesque setting is an ideal location to celebrate your special day, with the extensive grounds providing an exquisite backdrop for those all important memorable photos and videos.
The team at Capesthorne Hall are dedicated to making sure your wedding day is as special as you always hoped it would be.
We aim to give you a truly attentive service, with help and advice always on hand. As every wedding is different and every couple wants their day to be uniquely special we are happy to be flexible and work around your requests.
If you are looking for a Cheshire wedding venue, Capesthorne Hall is a licensed venue with an elegant interior and it is ideal for anyone considering hosting their wedding reception, civil ceremonies / partnerships, naming ceremonies, renewal of vows and celebrations of all religions and faiths. To accommodate larger numbers a marquee specifically built to your requirements can be erected in the grounds.
For more information on having your country house wedding at Capesthorne Hall or to arrange a viewing appointment please call 01625 861221, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the website.
- ‘ Just to say a huge thank you for all your help and support over the past year leading up to our wedding on the 17th of April. You have been so thoughtful and kind and always reassured us that everything would be fine. How right you were!! ’
- ‘ Thank you all so much for all you did to make our wedding day so special. We could not have wished for a more wonderful venue ’
- ‘ I don’t think we could have done it without you! It was lovely to just have one contact who I could phone with my random questions! ’
- ‘ The wedding arrangements at Capesthorne were just perfect! The rooms for the civil service, canapés and wedding breakfast were beautiful and exactly what we had wanted. The changing facilities for the bride and her bridesmaids were also excellent. ’
- ‘ Many thanks for the use of Capesthorne Hall for our wedding day. I can't explain how perfect the day was, the weather, the music, the food and especially the venue. So many of our guests have mentioned how beautiful Capesthorne Hall and its grounds are ’
- ‘ Thank you so much, it was absolutely amazing, could not have wished for more. All the guest said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We appreciate all the effort you went to, to make it a perfect day for Chloe and Dom and Ray and I. A day to remember for the rest of their lives. Magical. ’
- ‘ I knew as soon as I set eyes on Capesthorne Hall, it was the venue for me. I envisioned my special day to be magical, exquisite and simply breathtaking and Capesthorne Hall ticked all those boxes. As far as the staff go, the service, support and advice we received from the very first meeting to the actual wedding day was second to none. The staff were friendly, warm, professional and very organised, leaving me to enjoy my special day. ’
- ‘ Capesthorne Hall was an amazing venue for our wedding in June. The staff were great and the facilities were excellent. We had the best day of our lives and I couldn’t rate Capesthorne Hall highly enough. The beautiful buildings the lake and the gardens really are breathtaking. Thank you to all at Capesthorne! ’