The infamous Bridal and Fashion Designer Vera Wang said “The wedding veil is at once sacred and seductive” and we couldn’t have put it better ourselves. The two descriptions seem to be in contradiction with one another, however given the historical and religious relevance of the wedding veil it actually makes perfect sense.
For a bride, hair can be a really tricky agenda! Practically speaking, a Bride needs to not have to fuss or bother about her tresses for an entire day, which is no mean feat. Aesthetically speaking, like every other aspect, she wants to feel the very best version of herself. For some Brides, this means doing something out of the ordinary with their hair. For others, it’s just about taking extra care in what they usually do.
We understand the significance of every little detail of your wedding, but especially the things that make a Bride (and Groom) feel wonderful on the most important day of their lives. The last thing they want is a stiff ‘do’ that doesn’t feel anything like their true self, in any way, shape or form.
Here are 5 hair styles we have researched, which we hope will offer you some inspiration on how you might feel like your best self on your big day…
You often hear that when a woman gets engaged she immediately knows what sort of dress she wants to marry in, but then finds that when she tries her dream dress on, it’s just not right.
We have therefore tried to simplify the issue by giving you five current styles to consider and inspire your hunt for the perfect dress.
Having difficulty deciding on your wedding photographer? Here are a few essentials to avoid to help you with this decision.
Don’t hire a photographer who…
…carries equipment that looks like it’s about to film an episode of Star Wars…
…flirts with the Bride or Groom…
…can’t get your names right…
…can’t remember your Mum’s name…
…tells you about their divorce…
- “While you get to look like a fairytale princess, I have to dress like a bad extra from Downton Abbey. Where’s the fairness in that?”
- “I think your mother is actually insane.”
- You think this wedding is all about you? Just remember if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t even exist.
- If you slouch in your wedding photographs, I will disown you.
- “I lie awake night after night worrying that you will break my son’s heart.”
- “Were you raised by a pack of wolves, or do you simply delight in having absolutely no manners?”
- “No I am not cool with your ‘LA Chic’ theme. I feel like a lady of the night.”
- “I am not going on a diet to fit into a dress that should never be worn by a grown, adult, woman.
- ENCOURAGE HER VISION
You don’t have to agree with all her ideas, but being negative will only kill her dream and dampen her spirits
Here at Capesthorne Hall we have had the privilege of hosting Hindu, Muslim, Chinese and Jewish ceremonies, to name a few. Whilst writing about the various marriage ceremonies available to couples today, we wanted to give mention to the special customs of a few faith specific ceremonies. Read more