Lakeside Weddings at Capesthorne Hall
Our Lakeside Wing offers wonderful elevated views towards the lake. A civil ceremony or civil marriage can take place in either the Bromley Room, Garden Room, Marquee or outside in the formal gardens, making the ideal setting for a beautiful lakeside wedding at any time of the year.
The wedding breakfast and evening celebration are held in the Garden Room and Lakeside Marquee.
Following the wedding breakfast, the space can be transformed to hold your evening reception, with its dance floor, starlit canopy, and plenty of space for a live band.
Ceremony Room In The Lakeside Marquee
In addition to all this is the spacious Garden Room, with its own bar, and the adjoining Bromley Room, which can be utilised as a quiet area for wedding guests, or set up as a soft play area to keep the little ones entertained.
The whole area is a light and beautiful space – a blank canvas ready for you to design your perfect wedding.
The Lakeside Wing can be hired independently from the Hall, still on an exclusive basis, providing a lower priced option for your wedding day. This option still affords you full use of the grounds for your photographs.
If you are looking for an outdoor wedding our Lakeside Gazebo is the perfect setting with views over the lake and the stunning formal gardens.
View From Across The Lake
Outdoor Wedding By The Lake
Weddings in the Lakeside Wing include:
- Exclusive use of the Lakeside Wing and access to Capesthorne’s grounds and gardens
- Bromley Room, Garden Room or the marquee for Civil Ceremony
- Garden Room or marquee for the Wedding Breakfast dining (capacity up to 160 for formal dining)
- Marquee with starlit canopy & dance floor (capacity up to 180 for evening reception)
- Tables & banquet chairs for Wedding breakfast & ceremony
- Use of 100 acres of picturesque gardens, parkland and lakes for your wedding photographs
- Ample free car parking for all your guests
Why not take a look at the other wedding blogs on the website for more inspiration!