At Capesthorne Hall
A great film location in the North West of England set in 100 acres of Cheshire countryside yet close to Manchester, Liverpool and Chester. Capesthorne Hall stately home provides a wide variety of options for filming and photo shoots, whether inside the Hall, in our accommodation or within the extensive grounds.
We are proud to have been a TV location for shows such as Coronation Street and Flog-it and have also starred in films and dramas including the Black Prince, Making of a Lady and Sky TV’s Cobra and Little Birds. Recent photo shoots include the fashion brands Pretty Little Thing and Mark Darcy menswear.
Many commercials, music videos, product launches, brand experiences and news/press events have made use of our varied facilities.
What’s on offer?
- Exclusive use for both big and small screen filming
- Opulent, period state rooms
- Quirky, untouched attic and basement rooms
- Private Chapel
- Period Victorian theatre
- Space for a green room, make-up and catering
- Lakes, formal gardens and five arch bridge
- Ancient woodland
- On-site cottages and lodges for filming and overnight accommodation
- Private interview rooms
- Ample free parking on hard-standing
- Access to water, electric, kitchen, catering, toilets
- Wifi available
For more information please contact us on email@example.com or call 01625 861221.