https://www.capesthorne.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/capesthorne-hall-logo_340x.png 0 0 Jenn Clempner https://www.capesthorne.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/capesthorne-hall-logo_340x.png Jenn Clempner2016-03-18 15:46:082017-03-15 15:24:2010 Things a Mother of the Bride Wishes She Could Say
10 Things a Mother of the Bride Wishes She Could Say
- You think this wedding is all about you? Just remember if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t even exist.
- If you slouch in your wedding photographs, I will disown you.
- The choice of Lilies makes this more of a funeral than a wedding. Any imbecile can see that.
- It makes me feel physically sick that you’ve spent £500 on that monstrosity you call a ‘Wedding Cake’ when I could have whipped up 3 victoria sponges for little more than £30 for you.
- What’s wrong with sugared almonds?!
- I think strapless dresses are a danger for any woman who is not a humanised version of Barbie herself.
- If you think I don’t care about upstaging the Mother of the Groom, think again.
- I think ‘Hen-do’s’ are a completely unnecessary vulgarity and if you make me attend I will turn your own children against you.
- When this wedding is deemed ‘Wedding of The Year’ by all our friends, I am taking full credit.
- I wrote your father’s speech… BE WARNED.