We recently wrote of the wedding dress trend of floral prints within the bridal industry. Well it seems the catwalks are increasingly urging modern brides to ditch the traditional white, as the coloured wedding dress also makes a move on the popularity scales.
Pantone/Pastel coloured bridal gowns first made an appearance in 2015, but it has taken the better part of 2 years for them to really be taken seriously. Spring 2017 collections from popular designers such as Jenny Packham, Monique Huillier and Marchesa, showcase incredibly subtle shades of blush, pink and blue.
Images courtesy of brides.com, here are 9 stand-out dresses from the current Spring 2017 to inspire you into considering this trend.
1. Blush “La Vie En Rose” lace gown by Romona Keveza
2. Rose silk-chiffon and lace wedding dress by Romona Keveza
3. By Mira Zwillinger
4. By J. Mendel
5. By Jenny Packham
6. By Monique Huillier
7. “Avelon” blue beaded ball gown by Hayley Paige
8. “Berni” satin organza with petal color embroidered lace appliques by Rita Vinieris
9. “Monterey” blush silk organza with floral hand-embroidery by Naeem Khan